HOW CAN I GIVE TO ALL SAINTS?
Members of All Saints’ contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to All Saints’ many ministries.
You can give a one-off or recurring gift to All Saints’ (Charity number 1134944). Ways you can do this are explained below.
We are very happy to receive gifts in any form, however regular giving no matter how small, enables All Saints to plan ahead which is important for a church as it is for everyone. There are several ways to do this:
- Standing Order: This is a very popular method of giving at All Saints, if you are a tax payer we claim the Gift Aid which adds another 25p to each £1 you give. Download the Gift Aid and Bank Details form and return the declaration to us. If you prefer not to use online or telephone banking you can complete a Standing Order form to take to your branch or return to us
- Stewardship: Is a good option as they claim the Gift Aid on our behalf. If you already give to charities of any sort, Stewardship can help consolidate all your giving to a single giving account. Click here to start using Stewardship. Our Stewardship account number is 20116255
- Charities Aid Foundation (CAF): Like Stewardship claims the Gift Aid on behalf of All Saints and is also an excellent way to consolidate your charitable giving. Our CAF Reference is 81000160006, or you can search for All Saints using our charity registration number: 1134944
- Give as you Earn (GAYE): Some employers offer this scheme. This is a highly efficient way of giving because gift aid is reclaimed automatically and the employer usually bears any associated handling costs. Please contact your HR department and quote our charity registration number: 1134944.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services. Please use the giving envelopes provided (this giving method is not available until the Church re-opens for services after the Covid 19 closure).
- If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please make it payable to All Saints’ Isleworth PCC.
- You can make on-line credit or debit card payments towards the work at All Saints’ Church, Isleworth by visiting our give.net page:
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
- You may also like to consider making a donation to All Saints’ Isleworth in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
TAX EFFICIENT GIVING
- If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid and Bank Details form if you have not done so already. The benefit to All Saints’ is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax. (If you pay higher rate tax, remember to include the amount given in your SA in order to receive tax relief – contact us if you’d like a year-end statement.)
If you have any questions about giving, please do fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch.